BECOME A PARTNER
DONATE…VOLUNTEER…THE FESTIVAL WELCOMES YOUR SUPPORT
The Lilac Festival Armed Forces Torchlight Parade has been Spokane’s signature event for the past 82 years and its historic success is grounded on community and regional support.
Contributions, large and small, from individuals, businesses, grants, and in kind gifts that range from royalty gowns to the Festival float’s steel, hardware and glitters…all are essential in kind donations! Donations, cash and in kind, are essential to ensure the continuation of the Festival into the future!
Equally important to the Lilac Festival are the thousands of volunteers who not only raise the dollars but also plan and execute all Festival activities. The Spokane Lilac Festival is a volunteer-powered organization, supported by the generosity of the community. JOIN US!
Here’s how you can help:
- Donate – Make a personal donation by:
- Making a one-time online donation (click the “Donate” button to the right)
- Donating over the phone or setting up other donation options (click the “Donate Options” link to the right)
- Sending a check to the Spokane Lilac Festival, 3021 S. Regal, Suite 105, Spokane WA 99223
- Partner – Consider a business or corporate partnership by downloading the Festival partnership brochure (link to the right).
- Volunteer – Become a Festival volunteer, check out our Volunteer page by clicking the link to the right or contact the office at 509-535-4554 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.