Lilac City’s Got Talent
Welcome to our first annual “Lilac City’s got Talent!” event where we will showcase senior talent from any high school in Spokane County. The Spokane Lilac Festival has been working with the Leadership Class at Ferris High School and their amazing teacher Karissa Jacobson to organize and put this event on since December, 2017. Part of our mission statement reads: “….empower our youth…” Each year the festival will work with a different area High School leadership class to plan and execute this event. The students will finish feeling empowered by their new abilities to project plan and the Lilac Festival will donate $500 to their program for their help. Win win!
Here are the details:
- When is the talent show: May 15, 2018 at Ferris HS Auditorium at 6:30 PM (Doors open at 6:00 PM)
- Who can enter: any senior in any high school in Spokane County is eligible to audition. Participants must be 18 years or older at the time of the show. If part of a group, the majority must be Seniors and no one over 20.
- What are the prizes: $500 for first prize, $300 for second prize and $200 for third prize.
- Who are the judges: We have selected 5 celebrity judges from our area to help pick the top acts. We looked for judges who have a background in the arts.
- How do I apply and audition: Click on the OFFICIAL RULES & AUDITION APPLICATION button below. This will take you to the application, more detailed instructions and talent show deadlines.
- When do I have to apply by: All Applications and Audition Videos must be submitted by Friday, April 6th at 5pm. Your Audition Video must be submitted within 24 hours of the application.
- How do I buy tickets for the event: Click on the PURCHASE TICKETS button below. TICKETS WILL BE SOLD ONLINE ONLY!
- Where does my money go?: Ticket sales go to The Lilac Royalty Scholarship Program & The Washington State Fallen Heroes Project.
Tickets on Sale Now!
Online Sales ONLY | No Tickets at the Door |
Deadline to Purchase Tickets Online-1 Hour Prior to Showtime
$10 – Adults
$7 – Military*
$5 – Students*
Children 7 & under FREE
*Military or Student ID Must be shown at door with ticket.
Friday, April 6, 2018 5pm – Audition Applications Due
Wednesday, April 18, 2018 – Selections Made
Monday, May 14th, 2018 4pm – Dress Rehearsal (Ferris Auditorium)
Tuesday, May 15th, 2018 6:30pm – 2018 “LILAC CITY’S GOT TALENT” Ferris High School Auditorium
3021 S. REGAL STE:105, SPOKANE, WASHINGTON 99223