Registration for all events closed Friday, May 3.
*To register and pay cash for any of these events, please contact the Spokane Lilac Festival office at 509-535-4554.
- Spokane Lilac Festival Directors Registration Only Registration Closed
- NW Hosting Registration Only Registration Closed
- Pages of Harmony Men’s Chorus Diamond Anniversary Show: Thursday, May 16th , 7:00PM at the Bing Crosby Theater. Honoring the 75th Anniversaries of the Spokane Lilac Festival and the Pages of Harmony Men’s Chorus.
- Queen’s Luncheon: Friday, May 17, 2013, 11:30 am at the the Davenport Hotel Registration Closed
- President’s Dinner: Friday, May 17, 2013, 6:30 pm at the Davenport Hotel Sold Out
- Rose Planting Ceremony and Lilac Garden Monument Visit: Saturday, May 18, 2013, 10:00 am, at Manito Park
- Cruzin’ the Falls Classic Car Show: Saturday, May 18, 2013, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Spokane Falls Blvd. (between Post and Stevens Streets)
- 2013 Queen’s and Princesses Royalty Reception: Saturday, May 18th from 3:00-5:00 pm, Spokane Women’s Center, 1428 W. 9th Ave. For Only 2013 Queen’s and Princesses from the region. Click Here To Register
- All Royalty Reunion (past Lilac Queen’s and Princesses): Saturday, May 18, 2013, 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm at the Lincoln Center
Past Lilac Royalty, please call the Lilac Office at 509-535-4554 to place your name on the invitation list.
- Pages of Harmony Diamond Anniversary Men’s Chorus and Quadraphonics Championship Quartet, Saturday, May 18th, at 3:00PM at the Riverfront Park stage sponsored by the Inland Society of the Optometric Physicians of Washington and free to the public.
75th Spokane Lilac Festival Diamond Anniversary Armed Forces Torchlight Parade: Saturday, May 18, 2013, 7:45 pm, Downtown Spokane
- Bleacher Seats: Click Here To Register
- Lilac Festival/Northwest Hosting Farewell Breakfast: Sunday, May 19th, 9:00 am, at the Davenport Hotel Registration Closed
- Windermere’s Marathon: Sunday, May 19th Click here for Flyer or Click Here for website