Want to Become a Director?
Have you been wondering how to give back to our community? Many Lilac festival directors and volunteers have had this same thought and have found great satisfaction volunteering for the festival. There are many avenues in our festival for giving back with passionate, competent VPs to help lead the way. You can volunteer as much as you’d like or find a spot in any of our areas to focus on that suits your interests. Please peruse the link to the right marked, “Lilac Director Brochure” and get a feel for all the opportunities we offer and then give our office a call for more information if needed. If you would like to apply to be a director, please click on the link to the right marked, “2018 Director Application.”.
Thank you for considering being a part of this grand tradition we call the Spokane Lilac Festival.
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE/DIRECTORS & PAST PRESIDENTS
- Joan Frank
- Monika Hawkinson, Director/1986 Past Queen
- Gail Nord
- Alan Hart
- Krystal Jaeger
- Sandi Bentz, 2002 Past President
- Denny Kane, 2001 Past President
- Don Krause, 1993 Past President
- Christine Leva, 2013 Past President
- Michael Noyes, 2003 Past President
- Guy Perham, 1987 Past President
- Bill Phipps, 1999 Past President
- Dick Totten, 1995 Past President
- Catherine Tunstall, 2005 Past President
- Pat Cadagan
- Laurine Logerwell
- Pat Owens
- Bev Stenson