Want to Become a Director?
Have you been wondering how to give back to our community? Many Lilac Festival Directors and volunteers have had this same thought and have found great satisfaction volunteering for the festival. There are many avenues in our festival for giving back with passionate, competent VPs to help lead the way. You can volunteer as much as you’d like, or become a director and find a spot in any of our areas on which to focus that suits your interests. Please peruse the link to the right marked, “Lilac Director Brochure” and get a feel for all the opportunities we offer and then give our office a call for more information if needed. If you would like to apply to be a Director, please click on the link to the right marked, “Director Application.” If you would like more information on becoming a Volunteer, check out our Volunteer Page.
Thank you for considering being a part of this grand tradition we call the Spokane Lilac Festival!
Past Presidents/Sustaining Members
- Jamie Dedmon
- MaKenzie Toner
Past Presidents/Sustaining Member
- Denny Kane, 2001 Past President
- Don Krause, 1993 Past President
- Christine Leva, 2013 Past President
- Richard Logerwell, 2016 Past President
- Michael Noyes, 2003 Past President
- Hal Patton, 2012 Past President
- Guy Perham, 1987 Past President
- Bob Tallan, 1997 Past President
- Dick Totten, 1995 Past President
- Catherine Tunstall, 2005 Past President
- Denise Vickerman, 2004 Past President
- Pat Cadagan
- Mary Cressey
- Laurine Logerwell
- Pat Owens
- Tracei Scofield
- Bev Stenson