In order to be eligible, candidates must attend an informational meeting with a parent or legal guardian. These meetings are an important opportunity to hear all about the Royalty program.
2013 informational meetings and locations:
1. Tuesday, October 1, 2013 6:00pm Spokane South Perry Library
2. Thursday, October 3,2013 6:30pm, Spokane Valley County Library
3.Monday, October 7, 2013 6:30pm North Spokane County Library
4. Thursday, October 10, 2013 6:30pm Spokane Valley County Library
One meeting MUST be attended by the candidate and a parent/guardian to be eligible to compete.
If you determine the Spokane Lilac Festival Royalty Program is for you, contact your school-appointed liaison and complete the Candidate Application and Agreement.
Required documents (click to open, complete and save):
Your completed application should include the following:
- Fully executed Candidate Agreement and Bio form
- Wallet-sized face shot, color picture
- Signed Photo Release and Advertising Release
- One-page Letter of Intent (why do you want to be involved and what do you hope to gain)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of your official School Transcript (obtain through your counselor)
Only one complete application will be accepted per school, as decided upon individuality by each school’s candidate selection process. Once prepared, the application should be submitted as a complete package. All applications are due at the Spokane Lilac Festival Office no later than 3:30 p.m. on the first Friday in November.
Tips for Schools: